Your "To get list" - What is it

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i took the plunge and ordered a Woluwense flask from Sam. Should be ready in July.

Sure the risk is they may never flower but i am a glutton for punishment and the mature plant i have (which i do believe for certain will never flower) has really nice leaves :)

And the potential reward in terms of flower quality was just too much to pass up.

i think mine is 4-5 mature growths that have all been mature for about 7 years +. it is the old roth Noyo x nivium whitelee cross though. the leaves are beautiful but i doubt it will ever flower. hoping sam's new cross will be more likely to bloom.

I got 2 Woluwense from eggshells order that came from in-charm, just last August. 2 growth blooming size, now one of them has another 3 leads that are an inch across, the other has sent out 6 mini leads, fingers crossed I can keep them all going, cause that would be amazing!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Updated in order of priority

-Neo. var. unkai
-Neo. var. shunkyuden
-Neo. var. aojiku-shitakirisuzume
-Neo. var. higashidemiyako (or a clean variegated form)
-Den. Moniliforme var. banri kou
-Paph. Philippinense var. laevigatum (this one would be first if i had the room)

Paph Chi Hua Dancer
Paph rothschildianum
Paph palawanense
Paph stonei
Paph supardii
Paph randsii
Paph adductum and v anitum
Paph sanderianum

And if I ever have the room.....
Paph gigantifolium
Paph kolopakingii

I've had all these and more....kicking myself. :mad: If anyone in Canada has these available please let me know. Obviously I can't afford all at once but will replace as I can.

Updated in order of priority

-A clean stripe variegated Neo
-Neo. var. aojiku-shitakirisuzume
-Neo. var. unkai
-Neo. var. manjushage
-Paph. Philippinense var. laevigatum (this one would be first if i had the room)

If anyone is short of room my greenhouse is available if you wish to send me your mature paphs or phrags -- or angraecums!!!

Ed

Attachments

• DSC00454.JPG
    DSC00454.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 64