Your "To get list" - What is it

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Tyrone, Justin. I'd be more then happy to help ease your multi infestation from the adults to the larvae!

Here's my paph wishlist:

A really good Armeni-white division
Wossner Vietnam Gold
Wossner Vietnam Love <had one from TenShin, too small it died>
A nice Norito Hasegawa
a few more Magic Lantern albas
malipoense
delenatii vinicolor
emersonii
hangianum
armeniacum
Burkii
Wossner Butterfly
vietnamense

My wish list is quite long and includes mostly parvis and their hybrids, but absolute top of the list are these three:
Multigrowth Paph. malipoense
Vanda coerulea var. alba
Vanda coerulea var. pink
:)

Oh man, you guys must have a pretty good penny to spend on all these albums lol :)

Anyways to entice you guys a bit.. Not my plant!!

908819_456487797755213_1945941537_n.jpg

Who has ( or had) this plant?????????????????????????????
(if I see well it is papuanum album.... or fotoshopped??????????????)

My list per moment:
cyp irapeanum ( i think it is not real cyp. but seleni), paph. wentworthianum, bougainvilleanum, saskianum, sanderianum "Red Baroness". "Only" these ones.

My wish list:
Paphiopedilum
micranthum, micranthum v. album
armeniacum, armeniacum fma. markii
vietnamense, vietnamense v. alba
emersonii
lowii, lowii v. album
more sanderianums
!!!Sacajawea's Slippers!!!
Also want some more phragmipedium, phalaenopsis, bulbophyllum, cattleya, & dendrobium species. N. falcata, B. cucullata (red form), and some kind of super miniature.

I started this thread such a long time ago. In about 8 years the only things i've cleared on my initial list is #3, #6, #10 and #12.

The pots from Japan are waiting pickup from the post office will post photos this friday when i get them.

still just two for me...more awarded/select roth divisisiins and complex white divisions. however i am not in a buying phase these days with so many seedlings coming up.

Updated in order of priority

-Neo. var. unkai
-Neo. var. shunkyuden
-Neo. var. hisui
-Neo. var. aojiku-shitakirisuzume
-Neo. var. higashidemiyako
-Neo. var. ogonmaru
-Neo. var. kochonomai
-Den. Moniliforme var. banri kou
-Paph. Philippinense var. laevigatum (this one would be first if i had the room)

Removed :
-Neo. var. benikanzashi

Last edited:
Marco, I think I've seen your top 3-6 in monthly price lists from seed-engei relatively recently. The wallet (rather than availability) becomes the limitation (some of these seem to be quite expensive), though!

Marco, I think I've seen your top 3-6 in monthly price lists from seed-engei relatively recently. The wallet (rather than availability) becomes the limitation (some of these seem to be quite expensive), though!

I saw one there. Unfortunately, my wallet is closed until the hole from my last neo binge heals up. Also theres tons of new Transformers Masterpeices that came out. :mad:

Isabelia virginalis - a BIG piece.
Paph. stonei albums - PaphMania really soon!
Big Phrag. Jason Fischer
Phrag. Yakima River!!!
Bunch of Cyps.
Bletilla striatas

Isabelia virginalis - a BIG piece.

How big are you thinking? I have one that badly needs remounting and I think I can probably send you 10+ growths with at least two leads, assuming it hasn't self-divided too excessively under all the moss and algae growth. It'll take me 8 or 9 days to get to it, though, as right now I'm up to my freaking eyeballs in the bitter fruits of my perpetual stupid procrastination. Speaking of which, I really need to stop browsing orchid forums when I should be writing... :eek:

My Wish List

Red = At the top of my list, Really, Really want.
Orange= Not at the top of my list but still a want.
Green = Plants I would just like to have at some point.

Paphiopedilums:

-Paph. Randy Booth (Lady Isabel x Randsii)
-Paph. Randsii
-Paph. Gigantifolium
-Paph. Adductum

-A couple Blooming Size or Near Blooming Size Paph. Sanderianums
-Paph. Sanderianum Hybrids I don't have

-Paph. Philippinense
-Paph. Sangii
-Paph. Malipoense
-Paph. Hainanense
-Paph. Bellatulum

phragmipedium:

-Phrag. China Dragon
-Phrag. Besseae Var. Flavum
-A Blooming Size or Near Blooming Size Phrag. Kovachii

-Phrag. Besseae (Peach, and Orange)
-Phrag. Belle Hogue Point
-Phrag. Kovachii Hybrids I don't have

Other:

-Disa Kewensis or something that looks similar
-Cypripediums (Already have Yellow, Red, Pink)