Your "To get list" - What is it

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to get a jackpot winner in Mega Millions. Anyone want to help me out? I'll gladly share!

Edit :

Damn I just realized I started this thread a long time ago.

Last edited:
I need to get a jackpot winner in Mega Millions. Anyone want to help me out? I'll gladly share!

Edit :

Damn I just realized I started this thread a long time ago.

Damn Marco! Where have you been all these months?!?!

Hope all is well!

Phrag:
andreettae
Fiery Castle
besseae
kovachii
kovachii x Asuko Fischer
kovachii x Jason Fischer
Paph:
micranthum
micranthum album
Isabelia virginallis [specimen size that I can't kill!] :(
Leptotes bicolor [specimen size that I can't kill!] :(

Well I have 5 out of 10. :)

Yeah, glad to see you here again, Marco! So many of the original members have abandoned us! :(
I'll probably rebuild soon enough. Start of with neos then 2 phals species and a paph and that should be it. But not more. I need to be really selective as to purchases. I don't want moss growing out of my nose and ears. I won't have as much time to take care of them so they need to be able to hang on at least a week at a time without attention.

i'll be popping my head in more often now. I like how the site has evolved. I find the auctions very intriguing.

Well I have 5 out of 10. :)
I have none

Hi, I'm looking for some paphs:
Angela
Estella
Harumi
Vipani
Roy Williamson
Wossner Pearl (Just killed mine :sob:)
Wossner Jade

Anyone got extras to sell?

Kavanaru has given me a taste for more catasetums and cycnoches. And I still have at least 60 more phrags on my list. As for paphiopedilums, not that much. It takes too long buying them small and it's hard to find the ones I like flowering size.

Hey Eric,

I have a pretty nice Ron Williamson, will see if it is ready to divide when I repot it later this fall.

Best,
Justin

I've been drooling over Catt luteola and laelia pumila. Don't know why, just have a hankerin'.

I've become catt addicted of late. Nearly any catt will do. :D
They grow and bloom better for me than any other genus I have tried so far.They are all on my list.

*Bye bye Paphs....:sob:

Phalaenopsis wiganiae
Phrag albopurpureum
Miltoniopsis Ambre
Den fimbriatum var oculatum
A warmer house, with bigger brighter windows to keep my orchids happy.
Lycaste locusta
Lycaste aromatica
Anguloa uniflora

It's time to send a list to Santa.
Still looking for those above and
besseae flavum
Paph Kolosand semi-album, saw a photo of this :drool:
canhii :ninja:
Pk Gen 2 hybrids
etc...