Your "To get list" - What is it

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've read your lust lists and don't know what even 1% of all those plants are. I'm pretty easy. I'd like a few C. kentuckiense, a few C. reginae, and anything else I can grow easily inside my home with Phrags topping the list although I don't know which ones. I've ordered two plants for delivery this fall and two plants for delivery next spring but that's about it.

Right now I am after Cyp Wardii the most out of any slipper. I could use some more cyp species that I don't have. Other then that the remaing paph parvi species and a few hybrids. I am set for phrags but wouldn't mind a kovachii and a few fisheri hybrids.

tigrinum
tigrinum
tigrinum
tigrinum
kovachii

P.S. But not necessarily in that order!!!

Paph fairreanum album
Paph phillippenense var. roebellinii
Paph Mt. Toro

some of the colored Sarcochilus hybrids from Australia

I don't really have room for more but that doesn't stop me from wanting them.

Shaun

Last edited:
All paphs... especially all sanderianum and roth hybrids... and albinos... Its so hard to find an alba maudiae-type hybrid here... >_< a good phal amabilis var. grandiflora, lots of other phals, dimorphorchis lowii, dendrobium species, bulbos and cirrhopetalums, and A LOT OF SPACE...:evil:

I was trying to Google something and I ran across the Bulbo list of Ron-NY. That list turned me green with envy. It wasn't even Bulbos I had Googled.

I'll add some of Ron's Bulbos to my want list. I don't even know where to start listing them........

I was trying to Google something and I ran across the Bulbo list of Ron-NY. That list turned me green with envy. It wasn't even Bulbos I had Googled.

I'll add some of Ron's Bulbos to my want list. I don't even know where to start listing them........

We all know the only things we ever google are orchids.:p
that is why we always run into them.

P. sanderianum 'Jacob lader,' & Micheal koopowitz 'Cuenrenta,' > Terri Roots/ OZ, Salina, Cal.

Wishlist

Since I'm considering delaying the rent payment and sending deposits for plants at the WOC in Miami, I'm reconsidering my wish list. I think the next time the WOC [vendors] will be in the USA is like in 15 years.
trichoglottis brachaita [superior clone]
cypripedium reginae album
chiloshista sp. [any w/ flowers that smell like chocolate]
corybas sp.
aneoctochilis sp.
isabelia virginalis
pleurothallis sp. [or acronia or whatever Dr. Luer wants to call them today :rolleyes:]
lepanthes sp.
stellilabium jostii
cattleya walkeriana alba "Limrick"
Pk hybrids :D

I want plants that stay small, that can flower with not too much light and that feel cozy in intermediate to hot climate.
And for my kovachii hybrids to flower.

A million dollars in my bank account so I can pay for all the plants I want plus a dream house in the highland tropics somewhere to grow them at. :rollhappy:

We share the same list:poke: but I think 1 million is not enough this days!!!:rollhappy: