Quantcast

Website Update

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

tomkalina

Vendor
Reaction score
Just a heads up that we've updated the website with a few new items. Thanks for your continued support during these crazy times.

tomkalina

Vendor
Reaction score
We are now sold out of the Paph. micranthum var eburneum seedlings. Thanks! We should have more around the first of the year.

masaccio

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Just a heads up that we've updated the website with a few new items. Thanks for your continued support during these crazy times.
I noticed that you recently had Paph tigrinim in stock. Any idea if/when you may get more? Thank you.

tomkalina

Vendor
Reaction score
We should have a few more P. tigrinum seedlings of saleable size (NBS) by mid-January. I'll post availability here before listing them on the website.

BrucherT

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
[/QUOTE

is there a policy against posting the link? Can I post it?

everything I’ve gotten from you is aces. And that woebegone Phragmipedium besseae flavum has recovered, growing few leaves from the damaged growth and looking strong, though its three nascent fans kinda dried up. Next summer it will have cool air, I promise. The armeniacum bloomed and gave two hale new fans, very short stolons and growing nicely close to the mother. I love it.

tomkalina

Vendor
Reaction score
Here's the link. Glad to hear your plants are doing well! The Paph. armeniacum seedlings have been very popular.