• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Warning!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow what a turd!

AGREED! Since this person does this sort of thing over and over, eventually they'll scam a customer who also believes that the law and ethics do not apply to them either. Then, that person could suddenly show up at the seller's door, with some serious rearanging of the seller's face as the order of the day!:clap::clap::clap:

Amazing. I wonder how many ignorant people will bid.

Apparently a lot! this guy is well know around here. As Ricky said, we think he must have a very good contact at ebay (if not himself working for them). Complains are ignored, negative feedback disappear after a very short period and so on.. offering very expensive plants (with photos stolen from all over the world) and plants which are obviously not what he is offering.... but... apparently some people bid and buy...

Sometimes our work isn´t ignored: :drool:

deliciosum (14) No longer registered with eBay
Administrative Cancellation
Deleted: 13:10:10 03:22:37 EDT

Member o-seven-eleven (515) No registered member​

Last edited:
I haven't bought orchids on ebay in the last two years. Too many sharks in these waters. Too much disinformation. Too many plants DOA. But I'm always checking your offers, especially those in Canada. :)

Michel

There are some very reliable vendors there though.

True Eric! But you have a lot more choice in the US then we have in Canada and buying on ebay from sellers outside the country is always risky. I have bought orchids from US ebayers in the past and got cinged a couple of times. Now that I'm a member of this forum, I would rather deal with fellow members than sellers on ebay. And not every ebay sellers in the US is willing to ship to Canada. And the same goes for you when you want to buy orchids from Canada. :wink:

Michel

Back