Paph. delenatii var dunkel on eBay (US)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nikv

Eric,

I don't think it's a bad price, but I don't have a good track record with parvis. I'd hate to spend that kind of money on a rare plant only to have it curl up and die on me. I'll continue practicing with regular delenatiis until I have their culture figured out. :)

Best Regards,
Nik

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty hard to believe someone is having a hard time with something I can grow. What's the problem w/ your Parvi's. First thing I would do is check for mealies and any other buggies in the leaves, after that basic care and a winter cool down are the only care tips I could make.

Clouds or Paramount, I can't wait until I next come up to Canada. I feel sorry for the border guard! :evil:

Paramount doesn't have jackii, or I would have it by now. All they have is malipoense x jackii, which I do have. Cloud's probably has it, though. Haven't been on their site for a while.

I sent the seller a question: The purple edging on the leaves are not that apparent at least not on my monitor. I ask if he(or she) could email new pics

I believe that the seller is Dennis D'Allesandro.....in which case, this offer can be completely trusted......Take care, Eric

Last I looked, there were 14 bids from 4 bidders with the current bid at 129.50. And there is at last ten more hours to go before ending. I knew there was no way I could win this one!

Well, I am trying to win it. So if someone here is also bidding, back off and I'll be sure to pass on the first div to you! Of course, you'll have to identify yourself:)

Well, I am trying to win it. So if someone here is also bidding, back off and I'll be sure to pass on the first div to you! Of course, you'll have to identify yourself:)

Rick,

If you don't win it, then try e-mailing Glen Decker at Piping Rock Orchids. I got mine from him, and his site has them listed for $80:

http://www.pipingrockorchids.com/Bindex.htm

Good luck!! :)

Latest posts

Back