Paph. delenatii var dunkel on eBay (US)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the Paph Forum in DC, If I'm still financially solvent after plants from Mr. Alfredo, Parkside, Woodstream, Bloomfield, Oz, etc...I'm going to order one of those and an esquirolei album from Glen! :crazy:

After the Paph Forum in DC, If I'm still financially solvent after plants from Mr. Alfredo, Parkside, Woodstream, Bloomfield, Oz, etc...I'm going to order one of those and an esquirolei album from Glen! :crazy:
Maybe you'll find them at the forum??

Well ... did you win it?
Yes I did win Rose and I mailed him a check (to avoid Paypal charges for him) I'm in no big hurry to get the plant so I told him to ship after it cleared. It turned out to be Dennis D'Alessandro! I had no idea I was dealing with such a famous orchidist!
I ask "at this price can I have free shipping" and he agreed(easy to work with). He also added that he had another dunkel for 100.00 that was slightly bigger but didn't have a second growth. So if anyone else is interested, I would suggest emailing him. Just google his name to get his website/email address.

Yes I did win Rose and I mailed him a check (to avoid Paypal charges for him) I'm in no big hurry to get the plant so I told him to ship after it cleared. It turned out to be Dennis D'Alessandro! I had no idea I was dealing with such a famous orchidist!
I ask "at this price can I have free shipping" and he agreed(easy to work with). He also added that he had another dunkel for 100.00 that was slightly bigger but didn't have a second growth. So if anyone else is interested, I would suggest emailing him. Just google his name to get his website/email address.

How cool is that?! Congrats on your new acquisition!

As I said before, Dennis is a great guy.....one of the best in the business. Take care, Eric

Latest posts

Back