Two Green Primaries & One Pink

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
Ma Belle has three of four buds open. I think by the time the last bud opens, the oldest flower will have fallen.

Shun-Fa Golden is quite large at 18cm spread and emits a strong citrusy scent.

Deperle started to give me three flowers per spike since last flowering. It was always two per spike before that.

All three have been reliable bloomers for a few years. :)
No repotting since 2014. I'm bad! but I hate repotting. haha

4OyAb1sl.jpg

wHmWB7Gl.jpg

8UstukOl.jpg

Last edited:
And they're all amazing quality flowers too. I love your SFG especially.
Yeah, I love that one. Considering both parents can get up to slightly on the large size, especially for an indoor grower like me, this plant is quite compact and has a huge flower. I have bloomed another plant of this same hybrid and while that plant was also around this size on its first bloom, it soon got bigger. and the flower was much smaller although it was round. and much less fragrant.

I have two more SFG plants that are ready to spike any time and they are both larger than this plant.

Compact must be nice. My SFG are huge lol.

Relarively yes. Each leaf is about 7 inch long and the flower is huge although you have one even larger! haha
It has bloomed a few times and the plant size has stayed the same all these years unlike my other paphs I have whose size tend to increase as they age.
I have two blooming size SFG. The flower better be huge and beautiful because the leaves are 9inch long on those guys! lol

Very nice, all of them. Ma Belle is much, much better than mine. A SFG has been added to the list :rolleyes:
The grass is always greener. ;)
I have one more Ma Belle, but it refuses to grow up. :(
I have lots of seedlings of malipoense x brachy now that I might retire this guy.
Plus, I have a couple of mature Mint Chocolate.
I feel like I have had enough fun with this one.

Relarively yes. Each leaf is about 7 inch long and the flower is huge although you have one even larger! haha
It has bloomed a few times and the plant size has stayed the same all these years unlike my other paphs I have whose size tend to increase as they age.
I have two blooming size SFG. The flower better be huge and beautiful because the leaves are 9inch long on those guys! lol
... yeah the leaves on Wotan and Fricka are more like a foot lol

Latest posts

Back