The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False, why would I buy one when I still have one from 1968 in my mother's garage? It has the slick tire and cool u-shaped handlebars! My nephew keeps threatening to steal ilt, though.

TPBM is travelling overseas on holiday in two weeks and can't wait!

Yes

Tpbm experienced a doozy of a thunderstorm about this time yesterday
(and sees a whole line of them including severe warnings heading their way through western Pennsylvania as they type)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True

Tpbm boarded a flight a few minutes ago. All was fine but delayed on runway because of storm cells; the plane started to move towards the runway and the stewardesses noticed that an elderly Indian gentleman (right in front of tpbm) was not moving or breathing. They tried shaking him and such and finally laid him down on the floor and gave him some oxygen. They pulled the plane from the runway and he came to a bit and then started throwing up. We ended up back at the terminal and they took him off with his family, but they have to clean the mess off the floor, replace an oxygen bottle and get some more fuel.
Yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back