The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The person below me loves wearing women's shoes.

False!

Just looking at spiked heels makes my toes curl involuntarily. My favorite footwear? Slippers! :rollhappy: No, seriously. The minute I get home from work my flats come off and the slippers go on. Sigh....

The person below me has no slippers (orchids, that is...).

maybe the second or third one for this year

tpbm is very happy that they can water their orchids with a hose at their new place, and spray things outside! .. and that there are no squirrels here but a fat woodchuck that did sample part of a dark red doritis pulcherrima

false. I'm still using a can. But I am hopeful for my next house---but there will probably be squirrels.

tpbm is just finishing washing a western blot and is then off to the post office (to wait forever in a que which should be moving twice as fast if the clerks would only get organised).

False (though I did have extreme adventures trying to receive mail at my new address)

Tpbm has a day off after working the weekend shift, and is contemplating the songs of the crickets and birds outside (no more nearby freight trains, barking dogs, upstairs neighbors or street noises yay!) and likely will do some gardening and maybe grilling since it's not raining :)

False, I have about 1200 cymbidium plugs to plant out. The person below me is going to come over and help me plant cymbidiums.

False, I missed a show, but Ebay does not work in my country.
TPBM has discovered in bud a plant that was reluctant to bloom for more than four years.

Latest posts

Back