The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
false. but have feeling the three genera that's blasting right now, are temperature related.

tpbm doesn't look good wearing under armor's long johns.

I have no idea, never tried them...hehehehe!!

TPMB saw an enormous flock (huge cloud I'd better say) of starlings today in the afternoon....

false; though....

tpbm saw two very large adult bald eagles today; one near my old high school (whitney point) below the spillway of the dorchester reservoir, and another near cincinnatus about ten miles northeast

false.

tpbm should of been shooting in the Everglades yesterday, today, and tomorrow. And is definitely pissed off...

sounds good to me but false and false

tpbm can't watch the superbowl because the local area doesn't have cbs (and no cable); and they are watching 'play by play' graphics on internet, and seeing the awful play by san francisco, is glad that they can't see it personally! :rollhappy:

true, I cannot watch anything unless I get a signal decoder and also I do not watch it through the internet... :)

TPBM has got into flasking at home lately... but with few failures... :(

close. tomorrow

tpbm is done blasting both spikes on their Phrag. Allison Strohm.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

false

tpbm actually has a few things in bud (even though he/she bought them the other day at an orchid show)

True!

tpbm is hoping the northern lapwings they are looking at right now, get a hell of a lot closer.

Sorta true, it will be on my lunch break.

TPBM can't find anything in his/her greenhouse to donate to this year's auction and is bummed. :( (I plan on buying though)

false (but true to hope to be buying!)

tpbm feels a little crappy and is probably going to skip his/her orchid society meeting tonight

Latest posts

Back