The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A, false... :)

TPBM is looking for some fog/mist nozzles to buy....

Last edited by a moderator:
false

tpbm is waitin' waitin' waitin' for his/her first hurricane experience to start within about 12 hours

false

tpbm was driving down a ny state highway this afternoon and was surprised to see a father walking with his two young children (tpbm is assuming) across the front yard, who (two children) had no cloths on whatsoever :confused:

Last edited:
always thought it was good to be the king. true.

tpbm knows what a cairn is, and has used them while on walk abouts.

false but i have a feeling i will once i look it up....

tpbm has been calling people in his/her orchid society to drum up support for the auction that he/she is chairing {again.....}

False but I'm jealous! :eek:
TPBM got one plant order in this week and is waiting for one to arrive and is making another! - ADDICTED! :p

True! Got one from Sunset Valley, waiting on one from Olympic and want to place one with another vendor when they open on Tuesday.

*Edit* Actually, I forgot...I am waiting on two orders...Olympic and Orchidaceae. And I have some flasks coming in at the end of the month. I better slow down.

TPBM has two orchid society meetings to go to this month.

False, but I hope you feel better soon...:pity:

TPBM is hoping they don't wreck the psychopsis that they're repotting by repotting it. :sob:

Back