The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too much sugar is starting to turn me off

tpbm's body is a bit out of whack from their platelet donation this evening (and the three days of intestinal upset the weekend before)

true but not for myself

tpbm has noticed that central ny is caught in the middle of a hurricane sandwich (lee to the west and katia off the coast), and is getting pounded with rain. wish the rain was over in texas where there are wildfires :(

False ....now how in the world are you going to say a public figure is a hottie and not show us a picture? Shame on you! I think you should personally go take a photo for us now with you nice new canon 7d :poke:

TPBM has to drop off his s/o(g/f) to the train station so that she can get to work.

not really. but need to replace a paph.

tpbm thinks Linda Church has been looking fit lately.

false...its 7:25am and the only thing Hear outside are air conditioners and some birds

TPBM finally understands why a select number of forum members love to stay in tune to their local tv news channels to watch the daily weather report!

not yet, though need to eat lunch soon

tpbm recently learned through a reliable vendor that certain phrags like besseae love to be potted in the rockwool like grodan cubes, if growing them in an in-house under lights or windowsill environment

False. I wish there was such a vendor here to tell me such things...hehe :)

TPBM got a plant in flower / bud recently.

false

tpbm has heard a rumor that the world will soon end on
11/11/11, at 11:11:11, but doesn't know if that's going to be
a.m. or p.m., or greenwich time, eastern standard etc

if not, then it will end on 12/12/12, at 12:12:12 ... again don't know if am or pm

:D have a nice day! (being on vacation allows me to think too much ;) :rollhappy: )

Back