The person below me game......

• Thread starter Bluefirepegasus
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
false, maybe dinner soon

tpbm was waiting for a ups shipment to arrive, only to check tracking to find out they had been transferred to usps and was delivered to p.o box last friday! (and tpbm had neglected to go to post office because 'nothing would be there')

false. by a long shot.

tpbm just got the green light from doctor to exercise.
jogged a 7 minute mile, can't move, scared of stairs.

True, but probably too late!

TPBM is resisting an overwhelming urge to go on an orchid buying binge, even though he/she knows that he/she probably does not have enough "under lights" area to accommodate said binge orchids without asking spouse/SO for yet another light shelf! (Ok, is that convoluted enough, lol?!)

false. after last summer, nothing surprises me.

tpbm will/has taken, a boat ride to view mammals.

Hahaha...almost true, but not anymore...

TPBM gt bitten by mosquitos almost 20 times when sleeping during the night the other day...

right
some times later, I was really sick, went to the next hospital ( about 3 hours) it was malaria , the doctor did what he could do for me and I was able to return back home in the late evening. I used my Lipstick to get some color in my face, pretending to be healthy enough to be able to take the plane

TPBM has put some orchids into microwave

false. but i just got done doing something bike related.

tpbm has peddled the breathtaking views of the White Mountains in New Hampshire.

false but if i tried now, i'd totally be out of breath....

tpbm wonders if all chocolate almond croissants are flat or just those from a bakery i frequent

Never really thought about it, but now that you mention it...

TPBM is currently standing up for what they believe is right and is taking on the Federal government even though they know they will most likely be slapped down like a fungus gnat :fight:.

Not currently, but... Been there, done that -got the scars to prove it!

Tpbm is wondering how on earth to transport an orchid collection when they move house.

true (maybe wrap each in newspaper kinda like when they are shipped from some better packing sellers and not water for a couple days so they're lighter?)

tpbm is hungry

was true when I first read this

tpbm burned their hand reaching into the toaster oven retrieving homemade pizza, and then wondered just how many times they had gotten a burn in their lifetime?

Latest posts

Back