The growing areas MEGATHREAD!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IdahoOrchid said:
These used to house my leopard gecko breeding colonies. Now they house my orchids.

I still have my leopard geckos, my babies?

IdahoOrchid said:
The mottled leaved paphs love it. I am just starting with the strap leaves. If anyone is interested I can try to list the plants in each case but it is constantly changing, MOSTLY by addition but I am starting to remove some of the plants that are not in my interest.
I love mottled leafs too. If you weren't in another country I'd tell you to get rid of your spare orchids to me! :poke:

NYEric said:
I still have my leopard geckos, my babies?

I love mottled leafs too. If you weren't in another country I'd tell you to get rid of your spare orchids to me! :poke:

You have leos? That is cool. I still have a pair of them. A male Bell albino and a female het for Bell albino. I will be selling them in the Spring though.

ONI (Orchid News International) said:
NEWS FLASH!!!!

South Central Idaho is now a new country

In a sudden and unexpected announcement, a source from New York (whose citizens are questionable as being from this planet anyway) has delcared that those in South Central Idaho are from a different country. There is a rumor that this may or may not be related to the BLUE status of the voting population. It is more likely from a misunderstanding of the people and their way of life.

More as new leads develop.

U.S. of NYC

Steven, I'm sorry. It's just that when you're from the Big Apple, the only thing west of N.J. seems to be Chicago and L.A. In truth some of the best Phrag breeders seem to be in the midwest. [I'm hoping they're Phrags and not stalks of corn!] I recognize that some might not appreciate the all night cyber-cafe across the street, the 24/7 supermarket downstairs, and the fact that there are probably more people living in my apartment complex than in their whole town. But I will sponsor all you foreigners when you apply for your visas to NYC! :poke:
I have 8 Leo's including a stripe, a leusistic, some tangerines, and one of the original "snows" from A-1.

I live about 15 minutes from the LA of the midwest, does that count? We do have our fair share of corn though...or we did until they built all the dang housing subdivisions.

Jon

NYEric said:
Steven, I'm sorry. It's just that when you're from the Big Apple, the only thing west of N.J. seems to be Chicago and L.A.

A+ for arrogant stupidity.

PHRAG said:
A+ for arrogant stupidity.

Sort of like your original post before editting?

PHRAG said:
Why do people count L.A. as a major city? That is where America sends its most worthless citizens (actors, and the Simpson sisters) so that someday when it drops into the ocean we will be rid of them for good.

Come on bud, lighten up. Just a bit of fun going on.

I just can't decide who I dislike more, celebrities or NYEric. :)

Is that light enough? You be sure to let me know when you think I have it down.

NYEric said:
Seems like someone needs a 'time-out'.

See, this is exactly the reason I don't like you Eric. I think you are an arrogant prick, and I am tired of it. I am the type that believes in telling someone when I don't like them. I don't like you Eric.

I would like to believe I could just ignore you, but I know I am not any good at that.

But what do I know, I am just one of the unwashed masses who live outside of New York City. Apparently that is the center of the known Universe and you are its god.

Some people believe you were just kidding, but I have come to believe you actually think like this.

PHRAG said:
But what do I know, I am just one of the unwashed masses who live outside of New York City. Apparently that is the center of the known Universe and you are its god.Some people believe you were just kidding, but I have come to believe you actually think like this.
First of all, you don't know me from anyone. You don't know what I come from, what I've lived through, what I think, or what i feel. If you read my post carefully you will see that I give credit to growers in the midwest who grow the plants I specialize in. Some people can see that I'm being humorous, but I am proud of where I live. If you have some issues at home that are causing you problems try not to project them onto me. If you think you want to start a personal issue w/ me send it to me by PM and I'll pay for your bus ticket so we can settle it. And when you limp home for a butt repair operation you'll know why I have a bit of an attitude. I don't think I'm superior to anyone. I know my strengths and weaknesses. Some could say I'm cocky but thats not due to false bravado. Trust me, I can give anyone the benefit of the doubt but you won't win this one w/ the tact you're taking. Sincerely. :noangel:

NYEric said:
If you think you want to start a personal issue w/ me send it to me by PM and I'll pay for your bus ticket so we can settle it. And when you limp home for a butt repair operation you'll know why I have a bit of an attitude.

Awesome. Some internet toughguy bull****. Great.

NYEric said:
I'll pay for your bus ticket so we can settle it. And when you limp home for a butt repair operation you'll know why I have a bit of an attitude.

No thanks man. I'm not into guys.

Hey John, Hows about you take that bus money and come down here and we'll go to a strip club while Eric does his ass damage by himself

Ok back to growing areas...

Here's mine:
139-3995_IMG.jpg

139-3996_IMG.jpg

Bottom Shelf

139-3997_IMG.jpg

Middle Shelf (all Paphiopedilums)

139-3998_IMG.jpg

Top Shelf

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back