Stonei spiking

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very few stonei have been awarded, mostly because there are very few people who bloom them. You might be surprised, yours looks worth dragging to a judging session somewhere.

Well then I just might:wink:

Atlanta center is the 2nd Saturday of each month, and Cincinanti the 2nd Sunday, and judges in Nashville going to both may hitch a ride with.

I'm using the same pot this seedling came in in 04! I've repotted at least 3 times (the 3rd time was a month or so after the above pics were taken). .
:rollhappy::rollhappy:
LOL! Repotting in the same Gigantic 2" POT!!!!
Don't worry; I can send you something bigger, for the love of Pete!

Congratulations Rick. Growing one to flowering size and then flowering it is a great achievement. Good growing. Just a stunning flower.

David

Hi Rick:
Nice flowers! Wow! I just got a seedling stonei from Orchid Inn. Hopefully it will grow well. How are your roth seedling doing?

Paphman910

Hi Rick:
Nice flowers! Wow! I just got a seedling stonei from Orchid Inn. Hopefully it will grow well. How are your roth seedling doing?

Paphman910

They are doing pretty good. I just moved a couple out of the compot with leaf spans of 12 to 15 cm.

Latest posts

Back