Starting over...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
Okay, I said I'd never do this but it's happening. :eek: As some of you know I used to have a really nice Paph collection that had several top quality plants. When we decided to move I had already downsized big time but then chose to sell off the rest of my plants. I was okay with NoID Phals for awhile but I've now come to regret selling my strap leaf Paphs. :sob: SO....I'm starting again. :D (Yes Eric...you told me so :p ) We have a HUGE south facing, floor to ceiling window so I'm going to set up a little, quality Paph collection in front of it.

So far I have in my possession......

Paph Michael Koopowitz (sanderianum 'Deep Pockets' x roebelinii 'Grace' AM/AOS)...bought in bud from John
Paph glanduliferum v praestans....BS
Paph godefroyae....BS
Paph micranthum v eburneum...NBS
Paph wardii...NBS
Paph delenatii alba...NBS
Paph sangii...large seeding

Paph (Impulse x Ruby Leopard) 'Pink Doll' x Hsinying Glory 'HOF'...BS

I have more multi species coming from Zephyrus next week. Someone help me....I can't stop.....:rollhappy:

Where did you get your Paph sangii from and do you have a list of plants Zephyrus has available? Welcome back to the addiction :D

Thank you all....why is nobody helping me to break my addiction? :rollhappy:

Cat...I got the sangii from a member on here. I can ask him if it's okay to give you his contact info. And no list from Zephyrus...I know John well so I just ask him what he has available.

Latest posts

Back