Paph. wenshanense

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEslipper

Reaction score
My first time blooming this plant, although it was purchased in bloom in 2020. Originally from James Fang at HOF the cross is Paph. wenshanense x sib ('Hsiao' x 'Naeshan'). This plant is a slow and steady grower for me but has the ugliest leaves of any plant in my collection which is why you aren't getting a whole plant photo. It has severe leaf-tip dieback, which is probably due to my water quality/fertilizer regime, however, I grow on windowsills with limited space so it is survival of the fittest. So far it is surviving and blooming, if not exactly thriving. It's such a cheerful looking flower, and it makes me happy when I see it in the morning, so I really hope it is able to keep going! Sorry about the brown spot on the pouch, it opened against another plant while I was away and I bruised it trying to move it for display when I got back.aIMG_3632.JPGaIMG_3654.JPGaIMG_3681.JPGaIMG_3813.JPG

Latest posts

Back