Paph. niveum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEslipper

Reaction score
A reliable bloomer originally from James Fang at HOF, the cross is 'Smile of Goddess' x 'Witchen'. Three flowers open, with 3 more buds on the way. The flower quality is not as good as with previous bloomings, but I have been traveling a lot this summer and I think some lapses in culture can explain that. Regardless, it is still going to put on a good show, despite the grower! Some threads with photos of last year's bloomings are HERE and HERE. I apologize for the quality of this years photos, I was really struggling this morning, I think the pictures with the distracting background show the plant more accurately than the black background.aIMG_3732.JPGaIMG_3747.JPGaIMG_3753.JPGaIMG_3765.JPGaIMG_3794.JPGaIMG_3803.JPG

Attachments

• aIMG_3774.JPG
    aIMG_3774.JPG
    993.6 KB · Views: 0
You said that the flower quality was not as nice in this blooming. Gee wiz, NEslipper, I kinda like it!! Flowers are very nicely displayed. I think that the form is pretty good, dorsal sits a little low perhaps but they rarely present a tall upright dorsal. It is a niveum being a niveum.
Faint spotting is very nice. I like it! And it’s floriferous. Keep it!!!🥰💕

Gorgeous!

What mix you use?
I've had this since 2019, and have yet to repot it. It has been doing so well, I didn't want to disturb it. However, a repot is going to have to happen soon, since it's bursting out of the pot!

Latest posts

Back