• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some seedlings to trade

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

orchideya

I will be repotting my seedlings next couple weeks and was wondering if anybody would like to trade seedlings with me since I don't need so many of the same type.
I have these:
Paph. callosum about 15 seedlings available to trade
Paph. Paul Parks 5 available to trade
Paph. Harold Koopowitz 15 available to trade
Paph. Carolyn Butcher 15 available to trade
Paph. malipoense 15 available to trade

All came for Orchid Inn.
I can ship them when weather warms up or deliver to Montreal show for those attending it.

I am looking to trade for seedlings of multies and parvis, species or hybrids.
They can also be purchased at $7.50 per seedling.

If anybody is interested, please let me know how many of which you want so I could compose compots accordingly.
Thanks

carolyn_butcher.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was sure that I ninja-ed all the Paph. Paul Parks hehe:D
What did you go for John. Tell me tell me!

@ orchideya - Do you have any specific multies and parvis in mind that your looking for? I can take a boo for you well I'm in Toronto on the 14th.

Seedlings pictures

I got many enquiries about size of the seedlings, so I took pictures of all with ruler. When repotting I will keep for myself half of the largest ones and half of the smallest ones. All in the middle are available for trade. For example, there are 30 seedlings of Paph. malipoense. I will keep 15 of them - 8 largest plants and 7 smallest, rest 15 will go to trade.
Paph. malipoense deflasked Sep. 2014:
paph_malipoense.jpg

Paph. Carolyn Butcher deflasked April 2014:
paph_carolyn_butcher.jpg

Paph. callosum deflasked April 2014:
paph_callosum.jpg

Paph. Paul Parks (after Cat ninja-ed 10 of them :)) deflasked April 2014:
paph_paul_parks.jpg

Paph. Harold Koopowitz deflasked April 2014:
paph_harold_koopowitz.jpg

@ orchideya - Do you have any specific multies and parvis in mind that your looking for? I can take a boo for you well I'm in Toronto on the 14th.
Thanks Cat. I like multies with sanderianum in their line. Paph Chiu Hua Dancer is at the top of my wish list at the moment. :)

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is cat-ninja'ing? Not familiar with that term:eek:

Orchideya, you've done so well with these plants. I'm
impressed and encouraged. The seedlings look wonderful.

Thank you Angela. I find that growing seedlings from flask is my favorite thing in all orchid growing. So much fun to watch them grow...

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is cat-ninja'ing? Not familiar with that term:eek:

Cat is a member of this forum who got (ninja-ed) 10 sanderianum seedlings, 10 Paul Parks and 4 HK seedlings before everybody else. :)

Latest posts

Back