• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade--awarded white complex for Paph. helenae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom-DE

Reaction score
I have Paph. Susan Tucker "Lottie" HCC/AOS available for trade. I haven't divided the plant yet but I am pretty sure I can spare a division with 2 previously bloomed growths and a BS growth. This clone is old but still very good IMO. Strong grower, nice dorsal, long-lasting(2 months+, just finished blooming now)...., and it stays in white for a long time also. (***ship priority mail, bare-root)

** I am only looking for a decent BS Paph. helenae for trade(U.S. only).

Send me PM if you are interested in it.

Prefer trade but I will sell it for $70 plus shipping.

I have a metric boatload of helenae seedlings - some are starting second growths so they are probably blooming size. Bloomed three or four so far.

I bring a few to sell at every show. Next show, Dayton! Next weekend. :)

I have a metric boatload of helenae seedlings - some are starting second growths so they are probably blooming size. Bloomed three or four so far.

I bring a few to sell at every show. Next show, Dayton! Next weekend. :)

We can talk if you want to trade. I know U.S. source for helenae but a trade or sale is what I am looking for.

Hello Chris! Yes, I sold the majority of my collection 2-3 years ago (sold about 850+plants)...but I am still keeping about 30 of them in the house, mostly Paphs. a half dozen of Neos. few Phal Species and a couple of Cattleyas. None of my plants now are on mount, so we can travel for a couple weeks at a time, get on those last minute trips if I want to...... my left-over plants manage to survive without major problem...
We still live in the same place--Pulled the house off the market last fall but I still want to downsize at some point.......

We can talk if you want to trade. I know U.S. source for helenae but a trade or sale is what I am looking for.

If you don't find somebody else, maybe we can trade when it warms up. Too cold for me to even think about shipping plants right now.

Rob

Rob, it sounds good to me. I will let you know when it gets warmer in March.

Latest posts

Back