Several buds!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_6881.jpegIMG_6882.jpegIMG_6883.jpegIMG_6884.jpegI have a small collection of Paphs, only 41, and several are budding! I’m pretty excited to see them!
Any guesses? First is a Primary Hybrid, next 4 are species, last one a Primary Hybrid

Attachments

• IMG_6885.jpeg
    IMG_6885.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6886.jpeg
    IMG_6886.jpeg
    934.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Any guesses? First 2 are Primary Hybrids, next 2 are species, last one a Primary Hybrid
One of the first 2 primary hybrids: P. Sayun album; first species: P. venustum fma measuresianum (the albinistic form); second species might be P. haynaldianum.

I might be totally off the rails? But one thing, I for sure can't fathom, is, that you mention 5 plants, but post 6 photos of what seem to be quite different plants?!

Might the sixth photo bring us somewhere within the realm of villosum or thereabout?

PS. It might be helpfull if you in like, future posts, gave each photo a number - and refered to the number, when talking about the individual plants, just to avoid any confusion!

Last edited:
I'll give it a second go:

1. P. ???????? (P. sukhakulii album?)
2. P. sukhakulii
3. P. venustum fma. measuresianum (alternatively P. wardii album)
4. Leaves point to multifloral, spots faintly visible in the bud made me think of P. haynaldianum?
5. P. hangianum x P. vietnamense
6. P. villosum x ?????? fma. album

I'll give it a second go:

1. P. ???????? (P. sukhakulii album?)
2. P. sukhakulii
3. P. venustum fma. measuresianum (alternatively P. wardii album)
4. Leaves point to multifloral, spots faintly visible in the bud made me think of P. haynaldianum?
5. P. hangianum x P. vietnamense
6. P. villosum x ?????? fma. album
#3 is indeed venustum
#6 I got from Rob that he got from Sam at Orchid Inn
#2 is a primary hybrid with sukhakulii
#5 is a species

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back