Resolutions?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three years w/o a cig.

On the flip side, I got fat shamed three times in the last six months by different folks.
Losing weight is difficult. I'm at the same place as this time last year.
Lost some, but put it back on after an injury hiking in Colorado.

I'm going to start now with the goal being 10lbs by Valentine's day.
Good luck with yours.

Without order of importance, they're equally important in other words (in case of language mishap) (oh, and okay, #2 isn't as important as the rest):

1) Kill less Paphs (started with throwing away two... doesn't look good).

2) Flower some of the ones that just don't want to (within limits, of course, I wouldn't expect my Delrosi to flower :rollhappy: ).

3) Take better care of the chids this year.

4) Take better care of the kitties this year.

5) Finish drawing Angela's picture.

6) Take better care of myself.

7) Take better care of my apartment.

8) Arrange my collection better so it doesn't look like a dump.

Aaand that's it I think...

Oh:

9) Try to save my only Neo.

Clark, congrats on the three years and best towards slimming; both are tough. My oldest sister has smoked since high school and though tried can't quit. Beer and bread are two biggies in denying weight loss and lack of activity makes it much harder. Winters when greenhouses have had layoffs, right around the times for holiday dinners are tough because though trying to keep intake down if not moving around normally calories don't get used

Good luck to all on resolutions, I resolve to not have any!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could join gym for $20 for one month. Get on stair stepper and realize goal rather instantly. Been there.

But the fact of the matter is, nobody cares about the next guy.
Going through those doors in like walking into a petri dish.

btw, I switched to vodka:D

Clark, I lost nearly 30 pounds last year, then another 140 pounds (my wife). Didn't work. Slowly getting back into exercices. Walking a lot around Montreal, enjoying freedom once more. It costs me but I'm very slowly getting back into orchids and plants in general.
Sometimes, what we wish for doesn't work for us. :D

Sorry to hear my friend.
You had a lot of winners in your collection.
If I'm ever single again, you must come down for some bikini viewing down the shore.
Or just stop by...

Lost 12lbs from Christmas(the high water mark) to Jan. 8th.
Add the 10lbs I mentioned above, 22lbs. would help a ton.

Latest posts

Back