Resolutions?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Clark

Besides setting my moral compass on track again,
I am looking at my last 10 ciggies.
Even if it kills me...

How 'bout you folks?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I resolve to kill every last mealybug that resides in my apartment :fight: or die trying! (also to get rid of a few lbs but that started at christmastime)

good luck with the pix biz, btw! (tpam)

Mealies, Amen! And just try to be a more diligent grower -- stay on a feeding schedule, pay attention to watering the plants at the right time for each, keeping up with repotting. And there's this little problem I have with chocolate.

To make a resolution I can keep!
Check in on a more regular basis so I don't find 5-6 pages of posts!
Now that the holidays are over, back to my regularl scedule! :p

Hmm. . . . mine would be to acquire more 'chids and to get into breeding full on!

After a great deal of thinking about it, I just can't find any resolution I can keep. :crazy:

start collecting non paphs, especially hanging warm types (stanhopea, bulbos) and harder to find paph species

After a great deal of thinking about it, I just can't find any resolution I can keep. :crazy:
:rollhappy: My resolution is to not make any resolutions (though I am tying to lose a few pounds, and keep my orchid buying in check -- but those are both on-going.)

Down to two a day.
A friend from Rhode Island called and suggested the lozenges.:D

Was a little shocked to see the dosage described as those who smoke within 30 minutes after wakeup.
So I got the lower dose.
Not chewing this might be a problem.

I'm really trying to get and keep my house orderly. There...I've made it public.

I am with Charles for the mealies, and besides intend to loose 5 kilos at least :) !!!! Jean

Did not exactly know where to inject this pic (=> How's the weather!?), but as I had a good walk this morning in a very frosty landscape ( no snow yet ) , and because the balance told me after this, that I am at - 5 k now, I put it here!!!! Jean

Nice shot Slim.
My grandmother lived on this type of landscape(with 2nd husband).
Many summer memories there...

When I quit smoking, I kept telling myself that I didn't suffer not smoking for seven days for nothing. Then it was a month and I told myself it wasn't worth suffering for a month if I started smoking again. And so on. That was 35 years ago. HANG IN THERE CLARK. And think of all the money you save can go for camera lenses and great orchids in the coming years. :clap::clap::clap:

i've lost four pounds so far :) though bought a porterhouse steak which is sitting in the 'fridge. believe it or not, I don't have any ice cream in either freezer :eek:

keep it up cig quitters! :clap:

Latest posts

Back