Popow- usa

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that Naoki, but Tomas does handle a large # of his orders though and has almost constant contact with Alex. He is also going to Europe soon so perhaps he could help make sure the contact would take place in a timely manner. Contacting Alex on Facebook is also an option.

I would email and ask them if they can bring the items. A few plants would not be a big deal to import. Or, ask Chad or someone else that they deal/dealt with.

Alex will bring plants to the US usually twice a year, sometimes only once. His next time will be for the Tamiami show in late January. His preorders have ended for that show though. I have taken orders for people before or have had them add to mine. There is no minimum because I already spend plenty. If you only want a few plants, I would order them from his ebay rep or ask someone to add them on. If you have specific requests for off list items, I can channel them to the right people who can get you a relatively quick response. All paperwork goes through the broker in Miami. Hybrid designation is used if you are concerned. If I send them the order or link you to them I have not heard of any added shipping fees or import costs. Popow absorbs all of that until the plants are stateside. Plant price is plant price, with the only added price of shipping them from the show. All plants are reshipped by a friend in Miami. He picks them up from the broker and will ship them as requested, one or two day and with a heat pack if needed.

Thanks Chad for the info. I only have interest in a few plants, I'll decide which if any I do want to get (besides corybas) and i'll send you a note if you could forward it through their eBay portal. Even if there were a few costs other than the plant, considering that it's actually an import, would be expected and not an issue, or handling costs.
I did see that the date for this year's tamiami show had approached (on their website) so assumed that anything for this show would be too late. There's no rush, really, as I think the corybas would have to ship when dormant anyhow. Maybe not absolutely, but expected

thanks!

Latest posts

Back