Phrag Silver Rose 'Pix N Mix' X schlimii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie

Reaction score
Hi

I had this plant off a friend last year, I had Four phrags off him all but one has flowered for me.

I rather like this little flower Its darker than I expected it to be from the pic, I saw when he had it last in flower. The plant orginally came from Ratcliffe I am told. It has not been regestered, I don't if Ratcliffe made the cross at all.

I have been told it is very scented I have yet to smell a fragrance but it only just opened today and, I only got to photo it after I had done the lawns so all i can smell is grass dosent help I can't smell much at the mo anyway.

I am hopeing the top part of the plant will root out soon as the moss was but, there last year it looks like its just decing to root out. So soon I am hoping to have two plant of this as there are two nice shoots coming out the pot at the base.

But I still cant get my schilmii to actually flower as the spike keep stalling and blasting on me.

So thought I'd up date this one as the flower has changed a little bit.

It has a rather sweet scent not to sweet I can't say what it smells of, but I recognise the smell.

Latest posts

Back