Phrag. Jason Fischer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garysan

It's a learning curve...
Reaction score
I posted a few weeks ago with this plant but I can't find my original post now for some reason.

Here's a couple of updated pics now it's on its 3rd flower (first blooming). Very happy with the plant as a whole; nice strong roots, gorgeous foliage with no leaf-tip die back, yellowing of old leaves or brown spots, etc. These subsequent flowers seem to have gotten better too. Shape and colour seem to be improving which is nice :)

jason_fischer02.jpg

jason_fischer03.jpg

Great bloom and colour I nearly brought one yesturday but is was just a little to expensive for my liking.
Congrats on wonderful flower

Great bloom and colour I nearly brought one yesturday but is was just a little to expensive for my liking.
Congrats on wonderful flower

I think I did well with mine; bought it from Phoenix Orchids last year. Cost was a very reasonable £20.

I was at Malvern on Friday - had a great day and bought a load of new treasures... I'll be sharing them in a separate thread when I get chance to photograph them. It would have been a bit too warm for me at Malvern yesterday/today.

I think I did well with mine; bought it from Phoenix Orchids last year. Cost was a very reasonable £20.

I was at Malvern on Friday - had a great day and bought a load of new treasures... I'll be sharing them in a separate thread when I get chance to photograph them. It would have been a bit too warm for me at Malvern yesterday/today.

What about pics from Malvern, have any you can post?

Latest posts

Back