Phrag Fire Cascade 'Trud's Muir Monster' FCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chuck

I am fortunate to own a plant, Phrag Fire Cascade 'Trud's Muir Monster' FCC/AOS, that was awarded an FCC at our show here in Edonton two weeks ago. I don't have a current photo that I can use so I am posting a photo from last year's blooming.
firecas1.jpg

Congratulations! :clap: How many blooms this year? Very red Andean Fire x caudatum! Yay besseae hybrids

Thank you, Eric.

It will have three blooms this year. The fourth bud is not developing. Perhaps the stress of being transported to the show and held in a very dry auditorium for four days is taking a toll. It normally will hold two blooms at a time and produces a total of four.

Chuck

This is a photo of the plant today. The bloom that was judged has fallen. This is the second bloom
fcascadefcc2.jpg

Congrats Chuck,very nice. Amazing the color Andean Fire gives its offspring Is this one of your crosses?

Thanks Russell.

Yes, it is one of mine. It is the only plant I kept from the cross. I did get lucky with this one.

Chuck

Back