Paphiopedilum micranthum var. eburneum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ayreon

eburneum2010.jpg

Holy snowball!!!
This might be my favourite plant. I have never had any success with micranthums or armeniacums, but this one blooms for the second time now.

WOW! That is an amazingly beautiful flower. I also have not had good luck with the regular micranthum. Maybe I should try this variety since you seem to find it easier to grow.

WOW! That is an amazingly beautiful flower. I also have not had good luck with the regular micranthum. Maybe I should try this variety since you seem to find it easier to grow.

Any experience similar to your armeniacum basket culture? Jean

:drool::drool::drool::drool:
add me to the killer list, I won't attempt this one, I'll enjoy yours instead! :smitten:

Love it! Great job! Looking forward for one of my few to bloom... Hopefully one is a least half as nice.

WOW! What a great looking flower.That one is on my list. I hope I can find one as nice as yours.

WOW!! That is without a doubt the best one I've ever seen and probable the best I'll ever see. Thanks..... Jim.

:clap: Gorgeous picture of a fabulous plant!! Congrats on growing and blooming it so well!

Latest posts

Back