Paphiopedilum fairrieanum 'Ellis's Emeralds' CCM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I did...and a quack is a quack is a quack.... šŸ˜
BS! You totally didn't get what I meant...otherwise, you would not write a long lecture, pretending something here. If that were a quack, that should have been meant for you and your minions then, but it wasn't! Get over it!
Don't try to turn this thread into something else!!!

BS! You totally didn't get what I meant...otherwise, you would not write a long lecture, pretending something here. If that were a quack, that should have been meant for you and your minions then, but it wasn't! Get over it!
Don't try to turn this thread into something else!!!
How on earth can this very nice thread go downhill like this? I don't get it!

Here let me explain--Someone didn't get the joke or couldn't take a joke! My original post was a compliment for Darlene's honesty but someone tried to turn it to be something far more serious....obviously, he is still in the "godefroyae-leucochilum" discussion mood--a long story, Arne.
Carry on! I am out!

Last edited:
How on earth can this very nice thread go downhill like this? I don't get it!
Neither do I? At least I never meant to cause upset!
I always have very nice exchanges with Darlene, and I hope the turn things took, didn't spoil her feeling about the thread or her wonderful flowers!

Last edited:
Well this got heavy fast. I am not so passionate about taxonomy to take these things seriously or personally.

I am more focused on how to grow it over what to call it. So, I tend to see the humor in the taxonomy conversations to a point. Sometimes humor does to come through in text. Hopefully this is the issue.

I appreciate all the compliments on this lovely plant and my culture.šŸ™‚

Will all of you PLEASE cool your jets!?!?

There is absolutely no need for such hostility or reporting of each others' posts. Shall I suspend multiple accounts??? I will if I must, to dampen such crap.

Latest posts

Back