Paphiopedilum Delrosi (Paph. rothschildianum x Paph. delenatii f. vinicolor)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW. That is absolutely amazing. The colour is incredible. So dark. The shape is excellent as well. That is probably the most wonderful Delrosi I have seen. Award potential IMHO. I'll be certainly looking out for one of these in future.

Did you grow this from a small seedling? Good grower?

WOW. That is absolutely amazing. The colour is incredible. So dark. The shape is excellent as well. That is probably the most wonderful Delrosi I have seen. Award potential IMHO. I'll be certainly looking out for one of these in future.

Did you grow this from a small seedling? Good grower?

No, I bought it as a large seedling or NBS plant. The leaf span is now more than 40 cm.

NS of the flower is 17 cm.

And the other bloom stats opening...:clap:

Wow, I've never been a huge fan of this cross but that is fantastic! :drool: Can't wait to see more remakes with vinicolor delenatii...

Very nice.

Are these judged by different standards than Delrosi using the standard delenatii?

I'll be keeping my eyes open for photos of other classic crosses using the vinicolor delenatii. Particuarly, I'd love to see Pink Sky and Dr. Toot remade with it.

Latest posts

Back