Paph. venustum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoyo_Jo

Catt's Meow
Reaction score
I bought this at our society auction on Monday night. The colors are crazy; the pouch is quite orange. The tag says it came from Paphanatics.

IMG_1964.jpg

:clap::drool::clap: It's hard to resist this species when they put/pull those touches of color! I just got an attratum 'Lake Head' AM/AOS x sib from Tom.

Hey goldenrose...I just got the same from Hausermanns a couple weeks ago. I will be interested to see what yours looks like when it blooms. Mine will be awhile...it's small.

--Allen--

I forgot to say I really like this one Joanne...love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

--Allen--

way to go Jo...I should have bought mine in bloom...seems it would be the only way I'd ever see mine bloom....is this species SLOW for others?
I'd say yes, but I have to admit I'm not sure what size a BS plant would be. I've seen obviously mature plants but then I've also seen 1st bloom plants blooming small. I guess when they're ready!

I'd say yes, but I have to admit I'm not sure what size a BS plant would be. I've seen obviously mature plants but then I've also seen 1st bloom plants blooming small. I guess when they're ready!

Dang. I've got two other venustums I bought a year ago that have the same number of leaves as my in-bloom plant but they haven't bloomed yet. Maybe soon. Assuming I haven't killed them with the rubbing alcohol I used on them to get the damn mealie bugs. :sob:

Latest posts

Back