Paph. Shun-Fa Golden 'Wotan' FCC/AOS 93pt

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't mean to be rude, but just another opinion.
I go with what paphioland says.

Yes, it is not a bulldog, but hangianum, malipoense, and Shun Fa Golden all come in very full round shape and with more proportionately sized pouch.
One can google up some great examples on the internet.

After all, judging system is also just a different opinion.

With this said, I do like the markings on the petals. and the size! :)

All bulldogs are pieces of crap!! Your shun fa golden is definetely not a piece of crap, it is aesthetically pleasing to look at!!! Congrats on the award,it is an excellent plant!!!

You can have your opinion and preference, but saying it like that in public forum is not only disrespectful and offensive to many many bulldog lovers, but in a way is like spitting on your own face.

Please be nice. Just say you don't like them. That's enough.

I was defending you happypaphy jeeze!!! This is one of those things where it's politically incorrect to say bulldogs are no good.....ok bulldogs are awesome!! Great!! The best orchids!!!

The first one and the one with the ruler were taken before any transport. The professional quality photos were taken post-judging & after the poor thing had been through several bumpy 2-hour car rides lol.

Latest posts

Back