Paph. parishii and dianthum surprise

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Michael… I do have parishii buds!! Only on one plant so far… yayyy

It’s not the one from last year ‘Seven Brides’…

View attachment 28334View attachment 28335

Let the race began!
How wonderful for you. Maybe this is parishii and dianthum season. I am not much of a speed racer, nor a marathon competitor, but a good 5K race is on! I bet your Seven Brides will set too with your skills!

How wonderful for you. Maybe this is parishii and dianthum season. I am not much of a speed racer, nor a marathon competitor, but a good 5K race is on! I bet your Seven Brides will set too with your skills!
I have 8 mature parishiis so maybe a few more will bud. Seven Brides has a huge new growth so it’s just a matter of time. The race is on lol.

I have 8 mature parishiis so maybe a few more will bud. Seven Brides has a huge new growth so it’s just a matter of time. The race is on lol.
Current growing of my spikes:
parishii:
1623850999469.jpeg
dianthum:
1623851028820.jpeg
Nothing on my 2 fan other parishii, 2 growth dianthum var. album.
How are yours in the race?

Congrats on all those spikes. Mine decided that it would rather put out two new leads this year LOL

Today after seeing the buds hugging the leaves of other parishiis, I thought enough is enough 🧐 lol.

I decided to stake him up so he can get some air and to stop bugging the others.

Besides, the petals are about to unfurl and who knows what entanglements it can create in a day.

Here he is up in the air:

A671902C-CDD2-495B-B09A-DE667BEC81B9.jpeg1F0BB988-8FCF-44BB-9F0F-96110275E8BA.jpeg77C3C791-C58F-4F05-A9E6-5061173F12E9.jpeg

Today after seeing the buds hugging the leaves of other parishiis, I thought enough is enough 🧐 lol.

I decided to stake him up so he can get some air and to stop bugging the others.

Besides, the petals are about to unfurl and who knows what entanglements it can create in a day.

Here he is up in the air:

View attachment 28641View attachment 28642View attachment 28643
Looking great! I’ll retake pics of mine on Wednesday since the first bud on my parishii is just showing the petals like yours.

Back