Paph. micranthum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slam

Reaction score
Hi all,
It's really good to have discovered this forum, the content here is so amazing...
This is my first post, share with you my lovely micranthums.
Stephen

Hello Stephen,

The flowers of your P. micranthums look really lovely and lovely are your photos as well - thanks for sharing them with us.
Further more hello and a hearty welcome from Germany.

Best regards, rudolf

Welcome, Stephen! Beautiful Photos of some beautiful blooms! It's good to have you with us! :clap:

Welcome! You've some beautiful micranthums. Is it a favourite species? Any growing tips?

Hi all,
It's really good to have discovered this forum, the content here is so amazing...
This is my first post, share with you my lovely micranthums.
Stephen

:wink: first pic is my favorite , thank you for your post, alls are cute in fact:rollhappy:

Thanks a lot for the warm welcomes from all of you...
I'm from Hong Kong. Although I have about six years history of growing Paphs, I think myself is always a beginner. I have only a very limited collection of Paphs (most of them are native species found in mainland China, and only few common hybrids). Anyway, I think I'm alerady addicted to growing Paphs (also other orchids) and would like to learn more knowledge about Paphs from all of you. Thanks!

Welcome! You've some beautiful micranthums. Is it a favourite species? Any growing tips?
Thanks Elena. Yes, micranthum is one of my favourite; actually I love all of the Parvi types and some Brachy types. I think I dare not to tell the growing tips because I once killed the majority of my Paphs...:(:confused:

Welcome to Slippertalk, Stephen. Your micranthums are beautiful. What else can one say about those huge pouches so nicely photographed?!

How many micranthums do you have? To bloom three you must have at least 30! That's my odds of blooming one.

Latest posts

Back