Paph. Lady Isobel

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Nickp

Reaction score
Here's my Lady Isobel, currently flowering. Too bad the two inflorescences are facing in different directions.

The plant came from SVO, but it had a Krull-Smith tag. The cross is listed as P. stonei 'Krull-Smith' x P. rothschildianum 'Pleces' AM/AOS. Can't find anything about the roth clone on the web.

Attachments

emydura

Reaction score
That is an exceptional clone. The flowers look big and great dorsal. It is a pity most of the flowers are facing the opposite way.

Duck Slipper

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice…
I have one of these, different parents, small when I got it. I think I’m still one to two years from blooming.

richgarrison

Reaction score
Wow!!!!!

I was looking for a less oggling, public way to do this... but here goes...

If you ever decide to divide, sell, trade a part of this plant, please include me in your list... I have a few lady isobels I thought were the sh%t until I saw yours... love the strong stonei influence in the dorsal with all the nice roth shapeliness... killer... :)

Thanx for posting

NEslipper

Reaction score
Beautiful, and it looks exceptionally well-grown! Congrats!

GuRu

experienced greenhorn
Reaction score
Great flowers and a well grown specimen plant. Congrats. 👌

Nickp

Reaction score
If you ever decide to divide, sell, trade a part of this plant, please include me in your list... I have a few lady isobels I thought were the sh%t until I saw yours... love the strong stonei influence in the dorsal with all the nice roth shapeliness... killer... :)

Thanx for posting
Currently, my plan is to grow it into a specimen, but I’ll keep your suggestion in mind—sometimes paphs just fall apart into divisions, despite my best efforys 😁

Latest posts