Paph. Lady Isobel

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickp

Reaction score
Here's my Lady Isobel, currently flowering. Too bad the two inflorescences are facing in different directions.

The plant came from SVO, but it had a Krull-Smith tag. The cross is listed as P. stonei 'Krull-Smith' x P. rothschildianum 'Pleces' AM/AOS. Can't find anything about the roth clone on the web.

Attachments

• Paph_lady-Isobel.jpg
    Paph_lady-Isobel.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 92
That is an exceptional clone. The flowers look big and great dorsal. It is a pity most of the flowers are facing the opposite way.

Wow!!!!!

I was looking for a less oggling, public way to do this... but here goes...

If you ever decide to divide, sell, trade a part of this plant, please include me in your list... I have a few lady isobels I thought were the sh%t until I saw yours... love the strong stonei influence in the dorsal with all the nice roth shapeliness... killer... :)

Thanx for posting

If you ever decide to divide, sell, trade a part of this plant, please include me in your list... I have a few lady isobels I thought were the sh%t until I saw yours... love the strong stonei influence in the dorsal with all the nice roth shapeliness... killer... :)

Thanx for posting

Currently, my plan is to grow it into a specimen, but I’ll keep your suggestion in mind—sometimes paphs just fall apart into divisions, despite my best efforys 😁

Latest posts

Back