Paph Lady Isabel

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
Currently flowering for me. Unfortunately only had 2 flowers this time. Last time it had 3. If I can get more flowers I will have to put it up for judging. It is certainly one of the best in my collection. Even with 2 flowers it looks good.

For the Australian members of this forum, this one came from John Robertson.

David

ladyisabel2008.jpg

LadyIsabel22008.jpg

LadyIsabel32008.jpg

Welcome from Luxembourg David!!! Your first picts. in this forum are great, as is the plant!!! You know that you have the possibility to introduce yourself in the section: greetings and salutations, and there is a spec. section for describing your collection ! Jean

hey good to see u around here David.

Great Lady Isabel... nice pouch colour and really good clear markings.

Hi David, what took you so long to find this place, glad you're here, great flower BTW. Jim.

Hi David - here's a familar screen name, glad you came on over!
:clap:Beautiful even if it had only one flower! It's saving some for the next blooming!;)

Prett-dee! Dave. I have a question about he strange circular pattern on the the underside of the leaf. What causes that?

Thanks for the kind comments and friendly welcomes. Good to see some old names and familiar avatars. Took me a while but I’m here now. Look forward to actively participating in the forum.

Good enough to become your avatar. :) Very nice.

-Ernie

Yes, I don't think the largely black background works on the avatar. I might have to change it. :)

David

Latest posts

Back