Paph Lady Isabel

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone. I really like this plant. I'm not sure if it's better to show this plant this weekend with 3 flowers or wait until next month when all 4 flowers have opened.

e1363b0850b5ea9e4e1c99e9915c3e3e.jpg

It never hurts to stake a spike after the flowers have opened Peter. Even if the spike doesn't need it, staking will help support the plant itself from leaning over.

This really is spectacular!

Thank you everyone. I really like this plant. I'm not sure if it's better to show this plant this weekend with 3 flowers or wait until next month when all 4 flowers have opened.

You should bring it to BOTH shows, of course! I'd want to see this plant as much as possible! :p

David

Thank you everyone. Yes. Fourth flower just cracked open. I'm planning to show it this weekend at Fort Worth Botanical Garden. I have a car full of Phalaenopsis to take with me to sell
04f5631b5c60ebab68cab4b1ebc3ae7e.jpg

Paph Lady Isabel will have to ride in the front passenger seat. Hope it fit when I set it on the floor.

Thank you. Here is Lady Isabel riding in the front seat. I bent the wire so it would fit.

58e6ef725d377e9fa1a562b71e2a0ea9.jpg

Taken with Paph Roth outdoor under full sun

18a2563a518c1c79ed48c33976fd7c0e.jpg

Take that to judging. Makes my awarded clone look like it belongs in the compost pile

Latest posts

Back