Paph Lady Isabel

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigleaf

Reaction score
6dd8dc5a2317c180931eb212da1c9af0.jpg

4e78fe26f2342164451023466a455ddd.jpg

I would add presentation as well David. Strongly hooded.

Stephen,
Just raise the cloth higher!. Super spike going on here.

Yes, the petal width is outstanding. Generally nice flower. Great looking plant too. The only negative is that stonei has completely dominated for petal stance.

I would add presentation as well David. Strongly hooded.

Stephen,
Just raise the cloth higher!. Super spike going on here.

Agree on the hooding. It is very nice though. Perhaps it will open more on subsequent bloomings. The petals and colour are amazing.

Thank you all. This is the photo before staking from my greenhouse. I should have removed the hanger before taking the closeup. I thought that I would take another photo when all four flowers have opened. Really didn't expect to stake the inflorescence until next Saturday at our local show.

Inflorescence is strong without support but I put a stake in anyway.

71fea4457e30b69384fdd458a1930514.jpg

Oh boy....I'd take that in a heartbeat. The colour is wonderful and the flower is so nice and chunky. The hooded dorsal might be a drawback but I rather like the stonei influence. Best of luck with it at the show.

Very nice I do love this hybrid and can't wait for mine to flower looks like it has a sheath but who knows. Very nice sized plant to.

Latest posts

Back