Paph. hirsutissimum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jblanford

Here's another that popped this week, I have two more in sheath one with a different type leaves, might be var-esquirolei, I'll just have to wait and see, thanks for looking and ENJOY......Jim.

IMG_0901.jpg

the picture is not sharp, but without doubt it is very beautiful, magnificent

SORRY....About the pictures I was doing some experimenting, I guess I'll go back to my old ways. but thanks for the compliments it is a great looking bloom, and it measures 3"x5 3/4" across. Thanks again.....Jim.

SORRY....About the pictures I was doing some experimenting, I guess I'll go back to my old ways. but thanks for the compliments it is a great looking bloom, and it measures 3"x5 3/4" across. Thanks again.....Jim.
That's OK, poor Eric is use to things like this being blamed on him!
I do like your old ways better.:p
I'm at a loss for words - looks great! :clap::clap:(I hope I can bloom one of these!)

That looks like a great flower, Jim.

I do agree about the over-sharpening, and have thought about saying something several times. But I have a tendency to play the teacher too much, so I stayed silent.

That looks like a great flower, Jim.

I do agree about the over-sharpening, and have thought about saying something several times. But I have a tendency to play the teacher too much, so I stayed silent.

maybe we should create a separate section for fotography, technics ... ! This would be easier to ask, answer, read questions conc. the matter!! Jean

mine haven't bloomed for me yet, so I'm happy with any hirsutissimum flower I get to see from somebody else. I like your's, it has quite a large dorsal and looks well balanced.

Cheers, Carsten

Latest posts

Back