Paph. hangianum 'First Class Charlie'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you use the 10_52_10 fertlyser ? I have remarked that it is producing a very acid solution when I dissolve it in rain water. So I use it at a concentration lower than 300 mgr per liter in 1v/1v tap water /RO water. In these conditions I obtained a pH of 6. Do you use a higher concentration?
There is already a new start coming up now. It showed up at about the same time that the flowering sheath poked up. Yes, I'd be concerned for your plant. Just try to keep it happy and not stressed while you wait to see a new growth. Perhaps give it a bit of extra 10-52-10, which helps jolt a plant into growth. That's why it's used as a transplant fertilizer....it jolts the newly repotted plants to send out a surge of roots. I also use it to help plants send out a surge of new growth. Use the 10-52-10 a couple times and then switch to a high Nitrogen for the next couple times. Then keep repeating the cycle until you see the new growth finally coming up.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back