Paph fairrieanum in bloom

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roly0217

Orchid Junkie
Reaction score
Hello everyone !!!! I just wanted to share with you all the Paph that I got yesterday at The Ramble at the Gardens. I absolutely love the dorsal and reflexed sepals and the pouch...well all of it :D I hope that the next bloom will yield a bigger flower but I'm happy with what I got.

Attachments

• paph and arachnis from the ramble 004 (Medium).jpg
    paph and arachnis from the ramble 004 (Medium).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 39
  • paph and arachnis from the ramble 010 (Medium).jpg
    paph and arachnis from the ramble 010 (Medium).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 47
Thank you both for your comment. About the flower I was saying it because the seller had another plant a bit bigger than mine with a bigger bloom just a tiny bit bigger sepal so I hope that the next flowering on this one will be a bit bigger if not I'm as happy as well. I love the Victorian wig style dorsal; it makes the flower look distinguished.:)

Last edited:
I just love fairrieanum. This one is lovely :drool:. When I bought mine last year, I had a choice of 2 in bloom. The one I chose was also a little smaller than the other, but had 2 new growths starting. This plant is the most vigorous Paph I have. I have one bud coming right now and may get a second along with 3 new growths starting :clap:.

Susan

:clap::clap: Such charm! Can't resist! :clap: Looks like a small plant + first bloom, I would think the flower size would increase slightly with plant maturity!

:clap::clap: Such charm! Can't resist! :clap: Looks like a small plant + first bloom, I would think the flower size would increase slightly with plant maturity!

My thought exactly. It's a first timr bloomer so hopefully as the plant matures the bloom will be a bit bigger but I still love the shape and color:)

Latest posts

Back