Paph. Faire-Maud

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotsomerice

Reaction score
Here is my super dark Paph. Faire-Maud (fairrieanum x Maudiae)! This is my darkest Paph. I have. Please show us your darkest Paph. you have.

Attachments

• FairM.jpg
    FairM.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 49
Please show us your darkest Paph. you have.

Had. Mine is living at Tom's now:>

Where exactly do you live? I'll be nice and only steal a division. I really like this one and I don't care for vinis in general.

Had. Mine is living at Tom's now:>

Where exactly do you live? I'll be nice and only steal a division. I really like this one and I don't care for vinis in general.
Candace,
I don't know if the division would happen any time soon. This plant seems to be the one that the old growth keep dying back when the new growth matured. I've talked to Harold Koopowitz about this. He said that some plant has this genetic flaw that the old growth will always die back. I think this plant might has it. :(

O.K. then I won't be nice and I'll steal the whole thing! Maybe tell us how you're growing it and folks can give you some suggestions to try.

Looking at the picture again. I really love the small patch of green color in the center. It's a good contrast!

O.K. then I won't be nice and I'll steal the whole thing! Maybe tell us how you're growing it and folks can give you some suggestions to try.
Candace,
Actually, I am not into vinis either. In fact is this the only hybrid vini I have. When I saw the plants in bud, I noticed the super dark color bud. Then I looked at the cross and I saw "fairrieanum" in it. I had to buy it. I love fairrienum shape. When It was in bloom for the first time I was super happy. I fact I thought at it was missed label since I have never seen a fairrienum shape paph. with such a dark color until this one.

About growing condition, I am super conservative about changing that since I think this plant will be hard to replace if something happen to it.

Latest posts

Back