Quantcast

Paph. dianthum f. album 'Albino Beauty'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

L

lienluu

This is a division I got from Sam Tsui of Orchid Inn. It originally had 3 buds, but i accidentally broke one of them off!

Bob in Albany N.Y.

Reaction score
Very nice. I didn't think I'd like that one but it is indeed nice. Sorry to hear you broke off one of the buds. We all do that from time to time.

Bob

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Lien - How did it break? did you really break it? I just wondered because I had one of my buds blast this week, I assume because of the heat in the kitchen where I had it. It sort of "fell" off...but was turning a decidedly wrong yellow color when I investigated. I just wondered if that might have been what happened to you too since it has been so hot lately.

L

lienluu

Heather said:
Lien - How did it break? did you really break it? I just wondered because I had one of my buds blast this week, I assume because of the heat in the kitchen where I had it. It sort of "fell" off...but was turning a decidedly wrong yellow color when I investigated. I just wondered if that might have been what happened to you too since it has been so hot lately.
oh no it happened a long time ago, while they were just developing. i picked the pot up to look at the plant and dropped it!

L

lienluu

I thought this was a really neat-o angle, taken from above. It looks like it could be a completely different flower, just like that.

adiaphane

Reaction score
Marco said:
I love alba plants!

Thanks Lien. :)
Yes, I think we are aware how fond you are of Alba... you've only mentioned Jessica Alba like a gazillion times already!

Latest posts