Paph. dianthum f. album 'Albino Beauty'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lienluu

This is a division I got from Sam Tsui of Orchid Inn. It originally had 3 buds, but i accidentally broke one of them off!

pda1.jpg

pda2.jpg

pda3.jpg

pda4.jpg

Lien - How did it break? did you really break it? I just wondered because I had one of my buds blast this week, I assume because of the heat in the kitchen where I had it. It sort of "fell" off...but was turning a decidedly wrong yellow color when I investigated. I just wondered if that might have been what happened to you too since it has been so hot lately.

Heather said:
Lien - How did it break? did you really break it? I just wondered because I had one of my buds blast this week, I assume because of the heat in the kitchen where I had it. It sort of "fell" off...but was turning a decidedly wrong yellow color when I investigated. I just wondered if that might have been what happened to you too since it has been so hot lately.

oh no it happened a long time ago, while they were just developing. i picked the pot up to look at the plant and dropped it!

I thought this was a really neat-o angle, taken from above. It looks like it could be a completely different flower, just like that.

pda5.jpg

Marco said:
I love alba plants!

Thanks Lien. :)

Yes, I think we are aware how fond you are of Alba... you've only mentioned Jessica Alba like a gazillion times already!

Latest posts

Back