• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

One More Package deal left in me

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
Package deal all together. 150.00 plus shipping.These are all really beautiful plants ..I don't have the patience to grow paph seedlings anymore ..and the 3 BS in bud I have bloomed before and are really nice just want to pass them on.
venustum album 3 growth with 2 growths in bud, wardii album in bloom (3 growth) and sukhakuli album 2 growth, might be in bud. delenatii album PB 2 growth (Nice Flower). Compot of three small seedlings and a 6 inch LS seedling of emersonii x micranthum. Compot of charlesworthii album x wardii album (20 plants)(spring water orchid breeding). Compot Luck Bells x Winter Coat (20+plants). Johana Burkhardt x S Gratrix compot (5 small seedlings). Fanaticum compot 10 plants (Orchid Inn Breeding). All are established out of flask for some time.

Thanks Bob! Sweet deal that I really couldn't afford after tenman's temptations!:p

Latest posts

Back