Okay, I'm jinxing it.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I´ve never seen a suki bearing two flowers in the same stem. Very exciting!!

I think you should change the name of this thread after these flowerings :poke:

Theresa, you're doing GREAT!!! Much better than I am and I have a greenhouse. I will send good vibes to your wardii. Mine got to the opening
stage and then blasted. I hope your plant does ever so much better.

I think I´ve never seen a suki bearing two flowers in the same stem. Very exciting!!

I think you should change the name of this thread after these flowerings :poke:
I have, so it doesn't seem to be that uncommon actually. It was more the timing of both the wardii and the sukh going for double flowers that was kind of interesting.

I hope they'll both make it (and the other four as well). :D

Theresa, you're doing GREAT!!! Much better than I am and I have a greenhouse. I will send good vibes to your wardii. Mine got to the opening
stage and then blasted. I hope your plant does ever so much better.
Some of the Paphs seem to like me better than others. I bet you are discovering this as well? We are limited by our conditions after all, so I think there will be several Paphs, both species and hybrids, that I won't be able to grow. It's just extra sad when it's something you like very very much (mastersianum, I'm looking at you).

My wardii got to that stage last year as well, so I still don't trust it will make it. The spike has developed really nicely this time around though, so maybe it was a humidity issue last time...

Keep sending those good vibes! :D

Some updates on my budding Paphs (and Dend):

Paph. wardii 'Darkwing' x self:
268411.orig.jpg

Paph. sukhakuli 'Graue' x self:
268412.orig.jpg

Paph. urbanianum from Sam:
268413.orig.jpg

And my Spotted Marvel, Dend. normanbyense:
268415.orig.jpg

My acmodontum will probably join the bud buddies next time, together with my only Paph NoID. :)

Latest posts

Back