New Paphiopedilum book

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

ORG

Reaction score
The first volume of my Paphiopedilum book was published some weeks ago
The first volume includes Brachypetalum, Parvisepalum, Emersonianum, all Multiflorals and Cochlopetalum
530 Pages and more than 2000 pictures
120 Euro
order directly by the author Olaf Gruss - a-o.gruss@t-online.de

2020 Titelbild Buch Paphiopedilum Vol 1.jpg

Attachments

richgarrison

Reaction score
<certainly repeating myself.... and apologies to those annoyed by it>

if you are truly interested, and don't mind a little work when you want to reference the book...

you can point google translate at a picture of the page, and it will translate it for you... sure it'll be rough, but you'll get the value of the written word, as well as the photos... of course that's a pain if you want to read the book like a novel... but if you use it like a reference, it's not so bad... (and you can store the translated pages on your digital device...)

DrLeslieEe

Collector of new, rare and albino paph species
ST Supporter
Reaction score
<certainly repeating myself.... and apologies to those annoyed by it>

if you are truly interested, and don't mind a little work when you want to reference the book...

you can point google translate at a picture of the page, and it will translate it for you... sure it'll be rough, but you'll get the value of the written word, as well as the photos... of course that's a pain if you want to read the book like a novel... but if you use it like a reference, it's not so bad... (and you can store the translated pages on your digital device...)
Or learn German like I probably will lol.

DrLeslieEe

Collector of new, rare and albino paph species
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Ok let me guess without Google translate... ‘Leslie, I think that is indeed a good idea’?

Latest posts